Receiving and Washing Equipment
- This is used to discharge box pallets, containers and octagons.
Drum Washer and De-stoner
- This washer is used for initial or final washing of root vegetables like carrots, parsley, potatoes, beet roots, etc.
- This is normally placed before the bruch or steam peeler.
Washer for Bundles
- This washer is used for washing vegetables tied into bundles like carrots, radishes or parsley.
Jet Washer for Green Beans
- This jet washer is used for washing green beans.
Flotation Washer with De-stoner
- This machine is used for green peas and corn.
Blade Washer with De-stoner
- This is for initial washing of root vegetables like carrots parsley, potatoes and beet roots.
Bubble Washer for Leafy Vegetables
- This washer is used for high efficiency washing of leafy vegetables like spinach, sorrel, lettuce, salads, etc.
Belt Washer for Chives
- This is a belt washer used for washing chives.