Here at ProEx Food, our culture and delivery outcomes are orientated around enabling you and your produce processing / packing business. We help you strategize how to increase your capacity and throughput, help you pivot to and/or add new product categories to your operation, help you solve for your operational problems, and help you solve for labor availability. We go out of our way to deliver value-orientated results that you will realize quickly. We are your one-stop-shop for growth strategies.
We deliver by first asking you questions. Let’s start with #1:
1. What are Your Internal Investment Request Needs?
- When do you need to submit proposals?
- When does your organization approve these proposals?
- What information and method helps paint the picture for your internal stakeholders?
Timing is often crucial. We want to help you identify the right solution, and have your proposal ready to go for your internal processes when you need it. Get ahead of this, ready to submit prior to your deadline. This gives us time to roll up our sleeves and work on a solution for you. It also gives us time to partner on and refine the details before you make your push.
2. What are your ROI guidelines?
- What is your expected payoff timeline?
- Are you looking to reduce indirect costs?
- Do you have a sustainability initiative?
- Do you need to address a labor need?
Most importantly, the majority of equipment and solutions in our catalog has an ROI within 24 months. We work to understand the real needs to see first lay out an ideal solution and narrow it down with the next section group.
3. What are your upcoming capital investments meant to address?
- One or more new product categories?
- Current or near-term capacity expansion?
- What are your pain points, and where can we help alleviate it?
See – we’re different than traditional manufacturers, integrators and engineering companies you may have dealt with in the past. We put in the effort to understand your business, and ask probing questions to get to know you, your team, and the items that impact your day-to-day and long-term objectives. Have a new contract upcoming? What is your demand forecast and how does it compare with current output? These questions change, depending on how you answer the first part.
We apply our investigation and the internal steps in our process so that we can design and recommend the optimal solution for you. This can include our engineering capability, our equipment, technology and solutions from our global partner network, or ways to help you line up financing and investment methods for your equipment.
We’re ready to help – let’s get started. You can either fill out the form on our contact page, or use the green button to call or email us. We look forward to helping you execute your growth strategy.